1. Check out Dan McCarthy’s Calvary at Journal Gallery in Brooklyn 6-9pm.
2. TRESSPASS opens this Saturday at Pandemic Gallery at 7:00pm and features work by Korakrit Arunanondchai, Joshua Citarella, Julian Duron, Jack Greer, Sandy Kim, Leah Meltzer, Edouard Nardon, Grear Patterson, Victor Payares and Evan Robarts. This should be a nice show.
3. Linda Salerno’s show, A Selection of Experimental Photographs from the BLACK MIRROR SERIES opens this Friday from 6-8pm at the Camera Club of New York curated by Allen Frame & Martin Kunz.
4. Winter weather got you down? Don’t miss Hotter Than July: A Sexploration curated by Savannah Spirit and featuring work by Constance & Eric, Mark Freedman, Matthew Goldman, Jacob Pander & Marne Lucas, Reuben Negron, Paul Richmond, Ned & Aya Rosen, P Elaine Sharpe, Gavin Wilson. The show opens this Friday from 7-9pm at NY Studio Gallery and runs through February 12th.
Constance and Eric
5. Submissions are now being accepted for SuperMassiveBlackHole Issue#7. The Theme for this issue is “Colour Theory”. Please read the submission guidelines before submitting…
6. F.L.O.A.T. Gallery is accepting submissions to their next group show and the deadline is TOMORROW (my bad)! The theme of the show is “confinement”. Please send max 10 low res jpegs to: [email protected] **If you have work that is already framed please consider sending and make a note that it’s ready to hang**.
7. Also, join at F.L.O.A.T for a discussion/q+a this Saturday Jan 15th from 6-9 pm with independent publishers, JSBJ, Hassla, Seems and Lay Flat.
8. Don’t forget! This Thursday from 6-8 pm. Mixed Greens presents Tuesday, curated by Amani Olu and featuring work by Conor Backman, Joy Drury Cox, Jon Feinstein, Van Hanos, Heather Rasmussen, Peter Segerstrom, Breanne Trammell, and Jennifer Marman & Daniel Borins.